#60Lessons Twitter Chat on June 7
JUNE 5, 2017
We are excited to host a Twitter chat on Wednesday, June 7 at 8 p.m. (ET) to discuss global education and Fernando Reimers’s new book, Empowering Students to Improve the World in Sixty Lessons. Using the hashtag #60Lessons, we will bring together educators and supporters of global education to share our interest in global learning and tools and insights for the classroom and beyond.
Here is a preview of the questions we will use to guide our conversation on Wednesday:
1. What is global citizenship education to you, and why is it important?
2. What opportunities help students understand the world in which they live, and how they can learn to improve it?
3. What tools and resources can help schools include global education in their curricula?
4. What challenges do educators face including global competencies in their lesson plans?
5. How can we better prepare students to succeed in a diverse and interdependent world?
Follow us @globalcitiesorg -- we look forward to chatting with you!